Saturday 15 January 2011

Belated Christmas Post and my love of Glastonbury Village

Okay so this post is about a little make and do related christmas present I recieved... Check out these kits my sister's boyfriend got me from a shop in Glastonbury.

There are two reasons why these were a good present for me, the first is that I absolutely love Glastonbury and they even had that faint incensy (totally just made up a word) smell that glastonbury shops all seem to have. It made me go all weak at the knees with longing for a trawl around all the little shops, have nice vegetarian food in rainbows end cafe and a good stomp up the Tor! Just talking about it is making me want to go there now, I cant explain the feeling that place gives me but I know theres something very special about it. The second reason is obviously because I love a good crafty kit or just really any excuse to make something.


They are so simple and probably cost him about 50p each but yet were probably one of my favourite presents as I really had fun with them, it just shows that it really is the thought that counts. I love the idea of making simple little kits similar to this to sell. (the proceeds went to charity.) Fun, fun, fun!

Let me know if you got at all crafty over christmas.

post signature

No comments: